Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Joe

The Big 29

So today we went to Mimi's Cafe for JOES B-DAY.Joe was a little down because he doesn't really like the place, but when you have a gift card.Free is always good. Like I said FREE is good.So we sit down and before we order anything they bring out cheerios,crackers and a orange for all the kids. Wow.That's was pretty cool in my book.I normally ask for crackers and never get them everywhere else.!



Then the manager comes up to Alexia and starts talking to her and nono and plays a little with Aiden and tells them if you eat all your food I will give you dessert.!What more FREE stuff. Man Joe and I started eating there food you know to help them out a little.Then I say Ya its Daddy's Bday and only he is going to get cake.And wahlah they bring over a chocolate pie for Joe, and three little desserts for the kids for free. Man I love this place.But wait there is more! the manager Amanda said to Joe your dinner is on US! and gave him a bday card, with what Another free thing. Free Appetizer!I think Joe likes this place now.!I think I should have title this post Free stuff at Mimi's Cafe.

















I hope you like your new Bocce set.Wait are you looking for a missing ball?



No comments: