Monday, November 24, 2008

I Got A JOB!

So A while ago I asked for help looking for a job, thanks for everyone that help.(no one!, well at least no one told me.)I talked to my friend at my old work and asked her about a job that she use to have, so she gave me the name and I looked it up after about a week of having the name, I finally called and I went on there web site and filled out a app. The next day I get a call.WOW!So I went to a interview on Monday the 17th and they told me come back again for a orientation! So did I get the job well they said no, that they still can say no. What! So today I went for my orientation took a few test, like running across the room. Changing a dolls diaper And I passes!. I got the job. The best part of the job ,I get to pick my own hours. LOve it!SO know you are probably wondering what the job is since I had to run across the room. I will be a caregiver for kids with special needs.My first day on the job is this Wednesday, and I am so excited.Even more exciting is that the" client"
lives like 2 minutes away.So I can wait till Wednesday to meet him.wish me luck!

No comments: