Wednesday, November 26, 2008

First DAy on The JOb

Well I was suppose to work late afternoon near by, but the mom cancelled, I was bummed, but then my work called me and asked if I could work early Wednesday.So I jumped on it! So I woke up really early and took off.I was 30 minutes early!I guess I was a little too excited!so I knocked at the door and went in. "What do I do"I said all excited. The sister said nothing ! He just has to wait for his bus.WHAt? So I sat and talked to him a little since he couldnt talk, and he was really into the tv. So what did we do? We watched the Hills. NICE. 30 minutes later his bus came,to take him to school.What thats it? YUp! then his mom came like ten minutes later signed my time card and off I went.Worked 30 minutes and got paid for 2 hours. LOVE IT!I cant wait to work again.I know it cant all be this easy.

2 comments:

mrsuribe said...

Congratulations on your new job!

kristi said...

Thanks. To bad I havent worked since then!