Tuesday, December 9, 2008

That Darn Dog

As professor looks outside the fence.The moment that the fence opens, he is gone. So the other day the kids were playing outside and Alexia tells me that Noah went out the gate, so I tell him to get inside he is time out.Then I just ask Alexia to come inside. So hours later My mom came over and she asked were is professor? I don't know outside I guess. Great! I look everywhere around the house for this darn dog. He is gone. It was like 3 hours ago when I asked the kids to come in. Great he has been wondering around for 3 hours. Man he is gone. So Joe got in his car and started looking for him, then I decided to go look too so I got in my car and went the other way. Block after block I call out his name. I saw people outside and asked them but no luck. Great. So I am driving and driving and I saw him in someones yard I called his name, and was cautious because he likes to run when we get close, like we are playing, I was in no mood to play catch!. So I walk up to him slowly and I think he was so scared he didn't move.!I drove him back home, the kids were so happy. That darn dog!

2 comments:

Norma said...

Awwwww! I am so glad you found that "Darn Dog" Geez with his name being Professor he would be smart enough to stay in the yard... Ha I am so glad you found your dog.
Norma

kristi said...

Me too thanks!That darn dog