Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Alexia and Noah

This year Alexia's And Noah's birthday was different.Let me explain...I have been wanting to get the kids Disneyland passes so a friend (Selina) said hey you should ask for money instead of gifts....what a great idea.!...So the invites had to be cute so I got the kids outfits and took them to Disneyland.We went up to the ticket line and looked at who would let us do what we wanted to do. We found a older guy and he was happy to help, but my camera died and I didn't know if I got a good picture so we had to do it again with Selina camera, but the older guy was gone...So we found this younger guy and when we explained what we wanted to do which was the kids were going to try and get in but they had no pass and they were going to look sad...This guy was so excited to do it ( a little to happy)he started fixing his hair, fixed his eye brows and put on his sun glasses it was a little funny.Well Noah was scared of him and he didn't want to do it so I gave him a nudge and Selina took the picture, And what a great picture it was....





.....At there party they got enough money to get passes....Thank you to everyone who came.

No comments: